Friday, January 31, 2014

Perfect Month Part 2

In January of last year, I achieved a first as I was able to put up one post per day for an entire month. I have now managed to duplicate that effort. And guess what? I did it again in January.

I guess it's also because I'm "cheating". :) I normally take a couple of weeks worth of leave during the Christmas season and this allows me to catch up on my "backlog" or stuff that I wanted to write about but hadn't been able to due to lack of time. For instance, my trip to Austria almost seven years ago and my second Tagaytay Food Trip in the middle of last year. I tend to do a lot of catch-up writing during the holidays but I don't publish posts more than once a day so I end up saving a lot of what I write as drafts then just publishing them later on. So yes it is kinda like cheating. :) But hey. My blog, my rules. :)

Since I posted a ton this month, my January 2014 archive doesn't show all my posts anymore. So since I haven't really figured out how to set up a "previous" button yet, here are the links to all my posts in my second ever perfect month.

Jan 1: Happy 2014!
Jan 2: New Year resolution?
Jan 3: Mini Family Reunion
Jan 4: Youtube Rewind 2013
Jan 5: Dinner at URBN
Jan 6: Nadal wins in Doha
Jan 7: Customer Service Surprise at Conti's
Jan 8: Tagaytay Food Trip Part 2
Jan 9: Tagaytay Food Trip 2: Breakfast at Antonio's
Jan 10: Tagaytay Food Trip 2: Chine
Jan 11: Tagaytay Food Trip 2: Mano's Greek Taverna
Jan 12: Tagaytay Food Trip 2: Java Jazz Coffee
Jan 13: 1,000!
Jan 14: The LEGO Movie
Jan 15: Fun, food-filled weekend
Jan 16: Trip to Clark
Jan 17: The Oscar nominations are in...
Jan 18: The Power of Words
Jan 19: Free Parking in Shangri-La Plaza Mall
Jan 20: K Style Hair fix
Jan 21: The Smartphone Generation
Jan 22: Dinner at Ukokkei Ramen Ron
Jan 23: Austria!
Jan 24: Vienna
Jan 25: Salzburg
Jan 26: The Sound of Music Tour in Salzburg
Jan 27: Austria: final thoughts and travel tips
Jan 28: Australian Open 2014
Jan 29: What would you do with $25,000?
Jan 30: "The Prayer" by the Loboc Children's Choir and Various Artists
Jan 31: Perfect Month Part 2

No comments: