Sunday, January 19, 2014

Free Parking in Shangri-La Plaza Mall

Did you know that depending on how much you spend, you can actually get free parking when you're in Shangri-La Plaza mall?

I was there a week ago and after buying new shoes at the Rustan's Department Store - I broke one pair of office shoes recently so I needed to get a replacement - I just thought of asking customer service whether it is possible to get free parking. I was told that I can get a parking coupon if I have a single receipt from Rustan's worth P4,000. The shoes I bought cost just slightly over that amount so I got my coupon. Cool!

I was there again yesterday and I decided to ask both the information counter of the main mall and the customer service of the supermarket. To summarize all options you have to get free parking:

  • Single receipt worth P4,000 at the Rustan's Department Store
  • Single receipt worth P1,000 at Rustan's Supermarket
  • Single receipt worth P2,500 anywhere in the mall (not including Rustan's)
Since I did my grocery shopping when I was there, I ended up spending more than P1,000 at the Supermarket so I managed to get free parking again. I told my mom about this and she told me it must be relatively new because she also asked Rustan's time ago about this and they said they didn't give free parking at the time. Or she may have been given the wrong information. Either way, I'm happy to have learned this now and that I've benefited from this knowledge twice already. :)

No comments: