Saturday, June 17, 2023

Keep on Walking

My Fitbit journey continues with a couple of new achievements. First, I got my Great Barrier Reef badge, which means I have walked a total distance of 2,574 kilometers since I started using my Fitbit last year. This means that for the last year, I have been averaging 7.33 kilometers per day. When I achieved my previous badge, I was averaging 7.11 km per month. This means that I have actually walked enough this year to improve my average by about 200 meters per day. That's pretty awesome!


I also achieved my best 1-week result in terms of steps (101,043) and distance covered (70 kilometers)! That's 10 km a day! I beat my previous 1-week best in terms of distance of about 67 km that I set a couple of months ago. It's also the first time I took more than 100,000 steps in one week. Cool!


Having a Fitbit has really motivated me to keep on walking. Hopefully, I can break these personal records soon and continue to improve my daily average.

No comments: