Friday, June 30, 2023

Certified Professional Scrum Master!

Several months after my first Scrum certification, I now have my second one. I am now a certified Professional Scrum Master!


I was a lot more confident when I took this second certification compared to my first one because I already got trained and certified before. I was also told by many people who had taken and passed the Professional Scrum Master certification that it was a lot easier the the Product Owner certification which I got late last year. While the exam was actually a lot more difficult and complicated than what I was made to believe, I still thankfully passed it.

The key now is for me to apply what I've learned. I've started seeing plenty of opportunities to apply Scrum and leverage Agile at work. Once again, I'm really thankful that company continues to invest in its employees.

No comments: