Sunday, June 25, 2023

Car Registration Renewal at QCIS Motor Vehicle Inspection Center

If you live in Metro Manila and are planning to renew your car registration, I highly recommend QCIS Motor Vehicle Inspection Center. While is located in Quezon City, you don't need to be a QC resident to avail of their services. Renewal is quick and easy. This is mainly because there is a satellite LTO office there. During my visit, inspection, emission testing, insurance, and renewal all took about 45 minutes.

QCIS Motor Vehicle Inspection Center

After last year's challenges of getting my car registration renewed, I wanted to make sure I had a much easier time this year. A few months ago, a friend of mine shared her great experience at QCIS. I saved that information and when it came time for me to renew, I messaged their Facebook page to set an appointment. (Note that they accept walk-ins and I think many of the other motorists who were there at the time didn't have appointments.) 

When I arrived, they took my car for inspection and emission testing. I paid for those services then I waited in their air-conditioned waiting room.


Once done, I sorted out my insurance. The ladies at the insurance desk took the payment then explained to me what I needed to do at the LTMS Portal to confirm that the inspection, emission testing, and insurance have all been sorted out. They then told me how much I needed to pay for my renewal fee and I was given instructions how to make the payment through Gcash. I was then told I could just print out the renewal from the document section of my LTMS account but since my printer at home is busted, they printed it out for me there.

There is an LTO Satellite Office at QCIS

And that was it! Done and dusted in less than an hour. After spending a day and a half sorting out my car registration renewal last year, I am so pleased that I barely spent any time on it this time around. I will definitely be going to QCIS again in the future.

QCIS Motor Vehicle Inspection Center
https://www.facebook.com/qcismvic
No 20 Cattleya Extension, Brgy Bahay Toro
qcismvic@gmail.com
Mobile: 09950851592, 09365725560

No comments: