Monday, October 24, 2022

Gram Cafe & Pancakes in Serendra

I finally got to eat at Gram Cafe & Pancakes! I've had souffle pancakes before and I really enjoyed them so when Gram opened in the Philippines, I really wanted to try it but I never got around to it. That is, until recently when I found myself in Serendra one late afternoon. There were available tables when I walked by and I was getting a bit hungry so I decided to have a very early dinner there. Naturally, I ordered their Premium Pancakes (which are their souffle pancakes). They were light and fluffy but they held their form pretty well even as I ate them. Cool!

Gram Premium Pancakes

The pancakes were actually my dessert. For my savory meal, I ordered the Ebi Aglio Olio con Tomate Pasta which was pretty good. I read on their Instagram page that this dish is only available in their Serendra branch so I'm happy I got to try it.

Ebi Aglio Olio con Tomate Pasta

I quite enjoyed my trip here so hopefully I get to visit Gram Pancake again in the near future.

No comments: