Wednesday, October 26, 2022

Coffee Academics

I discovered The Coffee Academics in Makati recently when a friend took me there to have coffee. On that first visit, I got the pour over Colombia Antioquia Supremo and I really liked it. Making the experience even more unique and memorable is the fact that they serve it in a 250mL beaker that you can pour into a coffee glass. Cool!

Colombia Pour Over from The Coffee Academics

I also liked the location and the vibe of this place and my friend told me they also serve good food. I just knew I had to go there again.

Inside The Coffee Academics

Since that first trip, I've been there a few more times. On a couple of visits that I was really hungry, I ordered the Academics Breakfast. This dish has a sausage, ham, mushrooms, baked beans, eggs, toast, and a side salad. It's a pretty hefty and satisfying meal.

The Academics Breakfast

I've also tried the Shrimp Cakes Benny which, as the name suggests, is like an Eggs Benedict but with the poached eggs being served on shrimp cakes and potato salad. I liked this dish as well.

Shrimp Cakes Benny

The Coffee Academics offers a lot more dishes in its menu so I will surely go there again in the future. I'm really glad my friend introduced my to this place.

The Coffee Academics in Legazpi Village in Makati

The Coffee Academics
109 Don Carlos Palanca, Legazpi Village, Makati

No comments: