Thursday, June 13, 2019

Mr. Moriarty Room in Mystery Manila

My friends and I recently tried the Mr. Moriarty Room in Mystery Manila at Ayala the 30th. We wanted to do this two years but unfortunately, this room was under construction at that time so we ended up trying the Rebel Resistance room instead. It was only recently that we resumed our discussions on the Mr. Moriarty room. We agreed on a date, I booked it online, and we were set!

Unfortunately for us, we didn't solve the mystery. We were tremendously close, though. Despite our misfortune, I really enjoyed this experience. I also really like the room set-up; while I'm a Star Wars fan, I personally feel that the Mr. Moriarty room is cooler than the Rebel Resistance room. It's definitely worth a try.

While our luck run out in the room, we did find some fortune. We went there during their promo-week: BUY 1 GET 1 FREE mystery game every Monday to Friday that was valid from May 21 to 31:



As such, we got a free voucher for another trip to Mystery Manila. My friends and I are now thinking of trying to conquer the Harry Potter-inspired Sorcerer's Stone room. Now we just need to agree on a schedule and book it. Hopefully, we will be successful in our next Mystery Manila visit.

No comments: