Saturday, December 22, 2018

Fraser Place

I recently spent an evening playing games and hanging out with a few friends in Fraser Place in Makati.


We wanted a room that was spacious and comfortable. I stayed in a two-bedroom unit in Fraser Place about five years ago and I know that it was pretty big so I decided to book a 2BR suite here.


Once I got into the room, I was really happy because it was indeed quite expansive. There are three types of two bedroom apartments here and I can't quite recall which one we got; it may have been the two-bedroom premier. All 2BR units range from 135sqm to 155sqm. Cool. Naturally, the master bedroom was also very spacious...


...as was the master bathroom. There are two sinks, a bathtub, a closet, and a shower area.


The highlight of the bathroom for me was the full body shower system. I think this may have been the first time I ever used a full body shower system and it was very soothing and relaxing yet invigorating at the same time.


The second bedroom is not as big as master but it is still spacious enough and it also has its own bathroom.


The location of Fraser Place - it is in Salcedo Village in Makati - is very good. My friends and I decided to have dinner in Gino's Brick Oven Pizza and coffee and dessert in Cartel, all within walking distance of Fraser Place. The next day, we had lunch at Tai Koo which is just about a block away. Note that the apartment has a fully furnished kitchen where you can cook your own food but we preferred to just eat out.


Fraser Place is a really good option for booking rooms for small to medium-sized groups. It is in a great location and the rooms are very spacious, well-furnished, and very cozy. I will definitely stay here again, maybe for more board gaming nights in the future.

Fraser Place Manila
https://manila.frasershospitality.com/en
Forbes Tower, Valero Street, Salcedo Village, Makati City 1200 Philippines
Tel: +632 818 1818
Fax: +632 818 2000
Email: sales.manila@frasershospitality.com

No comments: