Wednesday, July 31, 2019

A Song of Vanilla Ice and Fire

I came across this incredible video recently, with the cast of Game of Thrones rapping Vanilla Ice's Ice Ice Baby and I enjoyed it immensely.


video originally created by swedemason and uploaded by JOE

While this video was uploaded by youtube user JOE, it was originally created by youtube user swedemason. Swedemason uploaded only a portion of the video (see it here) so I decided to share the video JOE uploaded since it is more complete. The effort to put this together must have been absolutely enormous. Swedemason had to look for most of the words (or syllables that had to be put together to form the words - I'm guessing there's no Vegas or Bikinis in the Game of Thrones script?) spoken by the different characters. Apart from that, I just love hearing the elegant voices of the cast. The timing of the claps and the slaps and even the snap during the chorus are all so awesome. Even the 'Hodor' part at the end and Jon Snow screaming 'Loose!' were hilarious. I've watched this many times already but I still can't get enough of it. :)

No comments: