Monday, March 04, 2019

Coffee Project

My mom needed to attend an event in the Katipunan area and I volunteered to drive her so that she wouldn't have to take public transportation. While waiting for her, I decided to just chill somewhere nearby. I noticed a Coffee Project along Katipunan and I had never been there before so I thought it would be a good time to try it.


The main entrance is brightly lit but the rest of the cafe has low light. If you wanna do some reading or work on your laptop while you are here, you may want to sit in the front area of the cafe.


The rest of the place with its dim lighting is quite cozy and charming and an ideal place to enjoy coffee and food while catching up with friends. I like the design, with accent pieces - the union jack loveseat is really cool! - and a lot of plants providing the interior with a really interesting vibe.


It was a holiday when I was there so there weren't a lot of people, giving me a chance to go around and take photos. I didn't get to see the second floor but even on the ground floor, there are a lot of really cozy nooks and seating areas.


I only had brewed coffee because I had just eaten before I got there. I had also been eating too much sugar so I didn't want to get a cake or pastry to go with my coffee. There does seem to be a pretty good selection of food you can order (including pizza, which is not something you can usually find in a cafe. :))


I really enjoyed my afternoon in Coffee Project. The ambience was great and so is the coffee. I would definitely like to visit this place again.

Coffee Project
http://coffeeproject.com.ph/
Branch Directory: http://coffeeproject.com.ph/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/CP-Directory.pdf
Mobile: +639453296199
Email: info@coffeeproject.com.ph
Instagram: @coffeeprojectofficial

No comments: