Friday, March 10, 2023

Tamang Hinala by Rumors

A very long time ago, I heard a song on the radio while driving that I really liked. Unfortunately, the title of the song wasn't shared. I took note of the some of the lyrics I heard, specifically the ones that I figured could uniquely identify this song: "Bigla na lang nagdadabog" and "Naiinis sabay alis". I searched these lyrics online after but I couldn't find the title of the song. The only hits I got back then were pages or sites where people were asking for the title of the song with the same lyrics hahaha. Apparently, other people heard the same song, remembered the same lyrics, and tried searching them online to no avail.

For the some reason, I kept those lyrics and I searched every now and then to see if I could get the song title. For a long while, my efforts were futile. That is, until I got a link to the song Tamang Hinala by a band called Rumors. I clicked on it to see if it was the song I was looking for and indeed, it was! Hallelujah!

Check out the song here:

video uploaded in YouTube by Rumors MusicOfficial

As soon as I found it, I added it to my liked videos on YouTube. Since then, I would play it every now and then. I'm not particularly sure why I like this song, but I really do. What do you think?

No comments: