Tuesday, September 20, 2022

[Throwback] Trips to the US

I promised myself last year that I would blog about my past trips that I never got to blog about. So since I was just posted about the US Open, I thought now would be a good time to write about my visits to the US.

View of the  New York skyline from Ellis Island

I had a few business trips to Ohio in one of my previous jobs. This gave me the opportunity to see a bit of Ohio as well as Kentucky, which is just right below Ohio.

Riverboat cruise on the Ohio River

I also had the fortune to visit other states such as New York...

Times Square at night

...where I got to visit some famous landmarks such as the Statue of Liberty...

Statue of Liberty

...and the Empire State Building.

Chrysler Building seen from the top of the Empire State Building

I was also able to go to California. Here, I got to spend most of my tourist time in San Francisco.

Fisherman's Wharf in San Francisco

I will be writing in more detail about these many trips over the next few blog posts.

Manhattan architecture, as seen from Central Park

Next post: California

No comments: