Tuesday, December 19, 2023

Another Scrum Certification!

After getting certified as a Professional Scrum Product Owner and then a Professional Scrum Master, I am now also certified in Professional Agile Leadership: Evidence-Based Management.


This certification came unexpectedly, right before the end of the year. The agile group at work organized Evidence-based training for employees that included certification and there was still an extra seat in the class. The Agile lead asked me if I was interested in this training. Fortunately for me, it was scheduled on a day that I surprisingly had no meetings which is an absolute rarity so I immediately jumped at the chance to get more training.

I tend to get stressed out (or pumped up? LOL) when I know that a test is coming up so as soon as it became available, I took it immediately. Thankfully, I passed! The next step now is for me to apply what I learned to the work I do, especially in relation to strategizing and managing my team.

No comments: