Sunday, December 31, 2023

Amazing Christmas Light Show and Fireworks Display by Tom BetGeorge

I subscribed to Tom BetGeorge on YouTube a while back and I always look forward to the dazzling light shows he puts on display every year at his house during Halloween and Christmas. This video he published this Christmas - a lights and fireworks display programmed to Noel (He is Born) by Tommee Profitt (with Stanaj on vocals) - just absolutely blew me away! Check it out:

 
video uploaded in youtube by Tom BetGeorge

Tom's shows have always been incredible but while the ones I had previously seen always impressed the heck out of me and pumped me up, none of them moved me in the way that this video did. It starts out solemnly and poignantly then in the second half, it builds up into a scintillating and inspiring finale. Maybe it's the combination of the music, the lights, and the fireworks - I think this is his first show that involved fireworks - that did it for me. Someone commented that this show made him ugly cry and I can understand that. It is just so powerful. 

Hope you enjoy this video as much as I did. Happy Holidays everyone!

No comments: