Tuesday, October 24, 2023

St. Louis Cafe

One restaurant I got to try for the first time this year is St. Louis. I discovered this restaurant when I was searching for cafes and dessert places in BGC. 

St. Louis in BGC

On my first visit, I ordered the Breakfast Omelette, which has three eggs, cheese, mushrooms, cherry tomatoes, spinach, and forest ham. What I love about St. Louis is that they have an add-on sides menu where you can add different items to your standard order. As such, I decided to add Australian Bacon and a Hash Brown.

Breakfast Omelette with Australian Bacon and a Hash Brown

While I originally wanted to get some dessert, I ended up being really full. I told myself I would visit this place again soon. Which I did. On my next visit, I decided to order their Breakfast Waffle, a Belgian waffle served with raspberry coulis, maple syrup, strawberries, and banana and blueberry yoghurt ice cream. This time, I ordered a piece of Buttermilk Fried Chicken to go with my waffle. (They actually have Chicken and Waffles on the menu but I wanted fancier waffles that day so I thought the Breakfast Waffle with a side of chicken was a better option.)

Breakfast Waffle with a side of Buttermilk Fried Chicken

More recently, I got to try their Chicken Crepe. This was really good too! I think it might be my favorite chicken crepe in Metro Manila right now.

Chicken Crepe

This restaurant has become one of my favorite restaurants so when my colleagues wanted to have dinner after work in the BGC area, I suggested St. Louis and they agreed. It was then that I got to try their dark chocolate ice cream which I really enjoyed.


I really do love this place. It has a casual and comfortable vibe. On my first visit here, I sat at the far-end of the restaurant and this corner feels extra cozy.


I haven't really tried many of their other dishes as I tend to order one of the three dishes I just posted about haha. I really should try their other items next time.


St. Louis
https://www.facebook.com/stlouisph/
Address: Unit 104-A, Lower ground, C3 Bonifacio High Street Central, Taguig
Phone: (02) 8821 7315

No comments: