Tuesday, October 31, 2023

Azadore

My family and I got recently got to enjoy a wonderful lunch at Azadore, a relatively new restaurant in the Tomas Morato area. It is owned by Chef Tatung, who has many restaurants all over the Metro and has even won an award for his cookbook Simpol Dishkarte. I drove by this restaurant recently and saw that it was pretty big, with a bit more parking space than the average restaurant in the area. As such, I told my family that we should try this place for our weekend lunch out.

Azadore Restaurant

Azadore serves Hispanic, American, and local dishes. We were a big group so we got to try many items on their menu. As I mentioned in my previous post, no dinner at a Spanish-inspired resto is complete without paella so we ordered the Paella Mixta, which has Chicken, Shrimp, Clam, and Chorizo. (Yes, in the Philippines, paella is served with chorizo haha.) 

Paella Mixta

Their Salpicao...

Salpicao

...and Gambas con Chorizo were both really good.

Gambas con Chorizo

We also got the Croquettes which had smoked bacon and cheese.

Croquettes

We did try some other non-Spanish dishes, such as the Bacon Wrapped Prawns...

Bacon Wrapped Prawns

...and the Seafood Aglio Olio. 

Seafood Aglio Olio

Azadore was originally a house that was then converted into a restaurant and I think some of the rooms in the house have been turned into private dining area. I enjoyed the food here and I also loved the design and the ambiance.

Azadore indoor dining area

They have indoor and al fresco dining, and the lush greenery in the garden feels very relaxing and inviting.

Azadore al fresco dining area

All in all, my family and I had a wonderful dining experience here. 


Azadore
https://www.azadore.com/
https://www.facebook.com/AzadoreQuezonCity/
Address: 111 Scout Fernandez, Corner Scout Torillo Street, Sacred Heart, Quezon City
Contact: 0917-101-0070
Email: info@azadore.com

No comments: