Wednesday, November 16, 2022

My Lazada 11.11 Haul: Kiehl's

My big purchase this 11.11: Kiehl's!

My entire stash of Kiehl's products, including all freebies

It started when I noticed some pretty deep lines under my eyes recently. I had been using a facial cream somewhat regularly since the start of the year and while it helped address my dryness, I still developed these lines. I started researching about products that could help with this problem and I discovered the Powerful-Strength Dark Circle Reducing Vitamin C Eye Serum of Kiehl's. I looked up how to use it and saw this YouTube video that recommended using the eye serum with a couple of other Kiehl's products, specifically the Powerful Strength Line Reducing Concentrate and the Super Multi-Corrective Anti-Aging Cream.

My order was packed in this nice Kiehl's box

I then searched for these on Lazada and saw that (1) they were available, (2) there were promos for the products I wanted that granted a lot of freebies, and (3) Kiehl's had a special 11.11 promo that provided an additional 28 items for free for the first thirty customers who purchased a certain (large) amount worth of products on November 11. Wow!

While I initially planned on purchasing just a few items, the special promo felt too good to pass up. I then decided to stock up on the products that I was interested in and to buy a few more items that I would give as Christmas gifts to help me reach the target value. I saved everything in my cart and once midnight struck, I placed my order, hoping I would be one of the first thirty customers to get the massive set of freebies. Thankfully, I was!

Freebie for the first 30 customers: a Kiehl's advent calendar

The freebies turned out to be a Kiehl's advent calendar that included 24 different products, along with 4 extra items. The advent calendar itself was really nice and I kept the packaging because it would be nice to place under a Christmas tree for decorative purposes.

The advent calendar contains 24 random Kiehl's products stored in cool, Christmas-themed boxes

I still have some facial cream and so as not to waste anything, I decided to fully consume what I already have before using my new Kiehl's products. I expect to use up my current facial cream by the end of the year so I guess my New Year's resolution will be to adopt a new skincare routine.

No comments: