Saturday, January 31, 2015

Prince Albert Prime Rib

Thanks to Deal Grocer, I was able to try the famed US Angus Prime Rib of Prince Albert at the Hotel Intercontinental in Makati. I have to say, it's really good!


The meat itself is delicious on its own and very tender and well-cooked. I don't know how it is seasoned or what the marinade is but it is packed with incredible flavor. It comes with a side of grilled vegetables, Yorkshire pudding, and baked potato that perfectly complement the prime rib and make for a very satisfying and filling meal. They also serve a variety of really good breads while you wait. Just writing about it now is makes me want to eat it again right now hahaha. With the Deal Grocer discount, this US Angus Prime Rib is still expensive (P995) but considering that it is 200 grams of really good beef and it comes with very tasty side dishes, it's a pretty good price.


Prince Albert is located at the ground floor of Hotel Intercontinental in Makati. When I called for reservations, I was asked to come in semi-formal attire (I came in a long-sleeved shirt and black pants, pretty much what I wear to work). It is open for lunch and dinner from Mondays to Friday and for dinner only on Saturdays. It is closed on Sundays.

Prince Albert Rotisserie
G/F InterContinental Manila hotel
No. 1 Ayala Avenue
Makati City
(02) 793 7000 loc 776/777

No comments: