Wednesday, July 08, 2026

Nautica Sale

I found myself at Shangri-La Plaza one evening to do some errands when I happened to pass by a Nautica shop. I think it might actually have just opened. Nautica is on the expensive side but it's always been my favorite brand because the clothes fit me quite well, the fabrics are good quality, and I love the style and colors of this brand. As I passed by this shop, I also noticed a sign that said all items were on sale: 20% off for 1 item purchased, 30% for 2 items, and 50% for 3 or more items! Whoa. This just made everything significantly more affordable, especially if you buy three or more items.


I ended up getting three shirts, although the third one, I planned to give as a gift. As I made my purchase, I asked the salespeople there when the sale would end. They told me it would run for a while. So when my nephew told me that he needed new pants because he had gotten bigger from working out and his current pants no longer fit very well, I thought that maybe it would be a good idea to take him to Nautica. I ended up getting my nephew a few pairs of pants. I also got a new pair of jeans for myself. We also got a black Nautica t-shirt for my other nephew although he is very picky when it comes to clothes and he didn't particularly like the shirt we got him. So in the end, that black t-shirt went to me haha.

No comments: