Friday, June 21, 2024

Netflix Triviaverse

I can't believe it's taken me all this time to discover Triviaverse on Netflix!


I was looking for something to watch when I stumbled upon Triviaverse. I love trivia games so I thought I would give it a go. Each game is played over three 1-minute rounds. In each round, you are asked trivia questions and you select what you think the answer is by using your remote control. The first answer you get correct is worth 100 points, the second correct answer in a row that you get is worth 150 points, and every consecutive answer you get after that is worth 200 points. If you make a mistake, your next correct answer is worth 100 points again so the goal here is to get as many consecutive answers correct as you can and get 200 points per question.

I ended up finding this game to be extremely addictive! I would play several games in a row, especially if I wasn't happy with the last one. In the first game I played, I breached 2000 points, which placed me at the Lucky Guesser level haha. I got the hang of the game and moved up quickly after that, eventually breaching 4000 points and getting to the Super Nerd level haha.


Interestingly enough, a lot of the questions get repeated as you keep playing the game so eventually, started to remember the correct answer to some questions. Because of that, I eventually achieved my best result - 7300 points! To get this score, I had to answer 38 out of 39 questions correctly making me a Triviaverse God. Awesome!


My worst category at the point I took the screenshot above was Geography but over time, my worst category has switched among Geography, History, and Sports. However, my highest score has remained to be Animals.

While I continue to play this game, I still haven't managed to beat my high score. To make things even more difficult, once I stopped playing for a while, I started to forget some of the answers haha. Still, I absolutely love Netflix Triviaverse and I'm glad I discovered it. If you are a fan of trivia games, you should try it!

No comments: