Wednesday, June 29, 2022

Desert Elephant

I was viewing my social media feed recently when I saw a picture posted by my friend of these really awesome-looking shoes. They looked so good that even if I'm not a sneakerhead and I don't know a lot about shoes, I messaged him to ask him about them. He said that he pre-ordered these shoes - Nike Air Jordan 3 Retro Desert Elephant - from Titan in BGC. He also told me that when he picked them up earlier that day, the sales staff informed him that they still had stocks.

Nike Air Jordan 3 Retro Desert Elephant

I decided to pass by Titan in One Bonifacio a couple of days later to see if they still had a pair in my size. They did! So I tried them on. And I gotta say, these shoes look great in photos but I thought they looked equally good (if not better) when I was wearing them! They aren't cheap but I liked them to much that I decided to get them anyway.

The question now is whether I will actually wear them anytime soon haha. I don't want to damage them or make them dirty. Maybe I can do research on shoe treatments that can be done to keep my shoes are pristine as possible.

No comments: