Monday, June 13, 2022

My Fitbit Achievements

I really love my Fitbit! I talked about what triggered me to get one in a previous post and how it has encouraged me to exercise and try to be fitter in another post. What's made my Fitbit use even better is how it motivates me through badges. I got my first one - Boat Shoe - on the first day of using my Fitbit by taking 5,000 steps.


As it turned out, I got my second badge - Sneakers - on that same day as well after taking 10,000 steps.


But wait, there's more! Before that first day ended, I received the Stuart Minions Badge after walking 12,345 steps. Cool!


I got my fourth badge - Urban Boot - a couple of days later when I took 15,000 steps in one day.


Towards the end of the first week, I got two more badges. The first one was the Marathon badge, which meant that I had walked 42 kilometers since I started using my Fitbit. Wow! I had walked an average of more than 8 kilometers a day on that first week!


Later that evening, I got another badge - High Tops - for taking 20,000 steps in just one day. Awesome!


To top it all off, a week later, I got another badge - Penguin March - which meant that I had walked 112 kilometers in total since I started using my Fitbit. Amazing!


I always knew that I walk a lot but I never knew I actually walked this much. Having my Fitbit tell me how many steps I've taken and how many kilometers I've covered is very encouraging. I'm really happy that I decided to buy a Fitbit, even if it isn't cheap. It has motivated me to get moving. Hopefully, I can get more badges in the near future and more importantly, improve my overall fitness.

No comments: