Friday, September 30, 2011

Going through my Ipod part 2

In August of last year, I decided to start listening to every song in my ipod (read about part 1 here). There are currently 5212 songs in it. (I've purchased several CDs since then that I haven't added to my ipod yet.) More than a year later, I have yet to listen to everything at least once. While you'd think that I should already be done by now, I guess I don't get to listen to my ipod all that much now. My schedule over the last year has been peppered with meetings so not much chance to work while listening to music.

I'm currently on song # 4,506 which means I still have about 700 songs to go. By my count, that's about 35 hours of listening left. My upcoming trip to Korea should trim that down by at least 10 hours. I'm pretty sure that I should be able to go through my entire playlist before the end of the year. :)

No comments: