Sunday, May 17, 2026

Sports Central Sale and New Sneakers

I am now the happy owner of a new pair of Nike Court Shot sneakers which I got on sale at the Sports Central Sale.

Nike Court Shot

I recently went to SM Megamall after work for some errands. While at the restroom, a security guard was on his radio and talking loudly enough for everyone else to hear him. He was asking someone about reserving a pair of shoes for him. We both headed out of the restroom at the same time so on the way out, I decided to ask him what was going on. He said there was a Sports Central sale at the Megatrade Hall on the 5th floor. He said that it officially opens the next day but it actually already started that day. He suggested that I check it out since there weren't many people yet, given that the sale hadn't officially begun. I had been wanting to get plain white sneakers for a while now so I thought this could be my chance.

Sports Central sale at SM Megamall

As it turned out, I did find a pair of plain white sneakers. They also cost a bit less than P3,000 which is quite inexpensive for Nike shoes. Luckily, I found the size I needed. Naturally, I decided to get them.

I also ended up getting an Adidas shirt that was also on sale at 50% off. I didn't really need a new shirt but it was a pretty nice shirt with colors and a design that I like and the discount was very compelling haha.

I don't normally go to the 5th floor of Megamall so I wouldn't have passed by this sale by chance. I'm really thankful that I ran into that security guard which allowed me to learn about this sale.

No comments: