This is quite a late post but before my first day of work this year, to help me fully relax after the holiday rush and before work stress of the new year starts, I went on a staycation at Ascott Makati. I used to stay at Ascott quite a bit back in the day but I hadn't stayed there in a really long time so I figured it would be great for me to book a room here again.
![]() |
| Ascott Makati |
I stayed at a Studio Deluxe room. It was quite spacious and elegant.
![]() |
| Studio Deluxe room |
You can kinda tell that this building is quite old when you check the bathroom, what with its somewhat discolored tiles. That said, it was clean and it had good amenities.
![]() |
| Bathroom |
With the Philippine holiday season reaching into the early or even middle part of the year, the hotel still had Christmas decorations up.
![]() |
| Ascott Christmas tree |
What I love about Ascott Makati is its location. It is right next to Glorietta, making it very convenient. With SM Makati, One Ayala, Rustan's all right next to you, you won't run out of places to eat, get groceries or supplies, or do some shopping. Staying here for a night felt quite nostalgic since I did get to spend quite a few nights here, both with family and with friends, a couple of decades ago. It was definitely a great way for me to relax and unwind.
Ascott Makati
https://www.discoverasr.com/en/ascott-the-residence/philippines/ascott-makati
Address: Glorietta 4, Ayala Center, Makati, Makati City, 1224 Metro Manila
Phone: (02) 8841 8888





No comments:
Post a Comment