Saturday, May 28, 2022

Traveling Again!

For the first time since the pandemic, I went on a trip! I spent a week at Shangri-La Mactan for a much-needed break.


I say that because I had been tremendously busy the last several months, and things got even more hectic in the last few months due to a huge project I was assigned to. (It was completed successfully a few weeks ago, hooray!) I also just organized my grandmother's 95th birthday. To say I was exhausted would be a huge understated. I decided to go on a solo trip so that I could detach from the world and not worry about anything or anyone else.


I wanted to stay at a high-end resort that had both a beach and a pool. I wanted a beach because it had been five years since I had last been to one. I chose Cebu because the only requirements to travel there are a vaccination card (or vaccination certificate) and a valid ID, making it really easy to visit.


I ended up staying at Shangri-La Mactan because it is one of the best resorts in the country and I felt that it would the perfect way to reward myself. I will write more about my holiday here in my next post. 


Next Post: Shangri-La Mactan

No comments: