Monday, September 30, 2019

Raging Bull Chophouse & Bar

I've been wanting to have some really good steak recently so when my friends and I agreed to have a fancy dinner somewhere, I started searching for the best steak places in Metro Manila. Raging Bull Chophouse & Bar came up in many lists so I suggested that to my friends and we all agreed to have dinner there.

 Steak was the main reason for our visit here so we ordered the 1824 grain-fed Queensland 350g Ribeye. My photo isn't really the best - it's a tad out of focus - but trust me, this steak was superb. The beef was very tender and well-seasoned. Each bite was an absolute delight. At P3420, it is not cheap but I personally felt it was worth it. I mean, even while I was eating eat, I was already thinking of saving up for a return trip to try it again (or maybe some of their other steaks). :)

1824 grain-fed Queensland 350g Ribeye

We also ordered a few other things, including the Maryland Crab Cakes (P520)...

Maryland Crab Cakes

...and the Herb Brined Slow Roasted Free Range Chicken (P895).

Herb Brined Slow Roasted Free Range Chicken

I thought the crab cakes and the chicken were just okay. It was the steak that really left its mark on me. The service is fast, friendly, and very professional. I also like the fact that we get to "choose our weapon" from a variety of knives from different parts of the world. The ambiance is elegant and luxurious without being stuffy or uptight and the lighting gives a sense of privacy even as you sit amidst a packed restaurant. Given my experience that night, I would recommend making a reservation to ensure that you get a table when you choose to dine here. While it may take some time for me to save up for a return visit, I am definitely looking forward to enjoying their steak again.


Raging Bull Chophouse & Bar
https://www.ragingbullchophouse-fort.com/
Level 3 Shangri-La at the Fort, Manila 30th Street corner 5th Avenue,
Bonifacio Global City, Taguig 1634 Metro Manila

No comments: