Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Weekend in Makati Shangri-La

I spent a relaxing weekend in Makati Shangri-La recently. I wanted to book a room in a fancy, luxurious hotel and I realized I had never stayed here before despite visiting Shangri-La Makati many times so I decided to stay here.


Promo rates were available when I was booking a room so I decided to go crazy and get the higher end Executive Room. With a floor area of 56 sqm, it was very spacious. The king-sized bed was both very inviting and very comfortable. The bathroom is huge too.


The buffet breakfast at Circles was very good, with a broad selection of food from different cuisines, but it was quite packed when I was there. Luckily, I got a table after waiting for only about 10-15 minutes.


My booking came with late check-out so I didn't need to rush after breakfast. Cool! I was hoping to have a relaxing weekend and I did. Hopefully, I can get a promo rate in Makati Shangri-La again in the future. :)


No comments: