Monday, April 02, 2012

Lady Gaga in Manila (but I'm skipping it)

Lady Gaga had a concert here in Manila a few years ago and since then, she's become arguably the biggest pop superstar in the world today. So it's great that she is coming to Manila to perform a concert as part of her Born This Way Ball tour. But it also means that concert tickets wouldn't be all that affordable.

I was toying with the idea of getting tickets but seeing the prices decided it for me. P15,840 for the VIP section, P11,620 for the lower box seated area, P5,280 for the upper box free seating area, and P2,120 for general patronage. Ouch! I guess it's also because of the venue; only about 11,000 tickets are going to be sold for this concert that will be held in the SM Arena so they have to make the cost of each ticket higher.

I'm sure it will be worth it but I just keep thinking of all the stuff I can buy with that money. So it looks like I'll be skipping it. It should be a blast though for anyone who watches.

No comments: