Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Priorities, priorities...

Episode 3 is finally here!

When episode 2 was shown three years ago, I watched the advanced screening at midnight coz I couldn't wait. And well, when the trailers of Episode 3 came out, I said I have to see it on the advanced screening as well. And that was still the plan up until late this morning.

This morning, I checked online to see what happened in American Idol to see how events transpired. And as it turns out, Bo absolutely blew the competition, making the performances of both Carrie and Vonzell look ordinary. And his acapella rendition of 'Within a dream' was, well, I am not sure what adjective to throw in actually. Brilliant? Chilling? Hypnotic? Phenomenal? It was terribly risky to sing acapella in the penultimate round of AI because of the numerous ways that things could go wrong. But he absolutely nailed it! The risk paid off and we have yet another 'Summertime' moment. Acapella in AI? Crazy. Only Bo could pull that off.

But I digress. When I read and heard how AI was, I decided I would rather go home tonight and watch AI with my family. If I watch the advanced screening of Episode 3 tonight, I get home way past midnight, and I either get to watch the 230am run of AI in Starworld or I fall asleep and miss it completely.

At the end of it all I decided to just buy an Episode 3 ticket for tomorrow at 10pm. =)

No comments: