Wednesday, December 02, 2015

500th voucher

I have now purchased my 500th online voucher from sites such as Deal Grocer, Cashcashpinoy, Living Social Ensogo, and Metrodeal. (I also used to purchase from Groupon Beeconomic but as you will see in this link, this site has ceased operations since September 22.) My online buying slowed down a lot this year in the last few months, but even with that, I still don't personally know anyone who has purchased more vouchers than me. One of the more interesting recent purchases I made was for cakes from InterContinental Manila. Knowing that Intercon would be closing its doors at the end of the year (after 46 years!) made me want to try some of their cakes while I still can.

I've only missed using 26 of these vouchers so that's a pretty good batting average. It took a year and a half for me to go from 400 purchased vouchers to 500. Given that I don't buy too many nowadays (in comparison LOL), I wonder when I will hit 600. :)

No comments: