Monday, May 03, 2021

We lost our dog 😞

The last several days haven't been kind. Shortly after I lost a very good friend, my family lost our dog.😞

No one knows exactly what happened but it seems that when my mom went to work late last week, the dog slipped out of the house when our gates were opened. Normally, whenever our dogs go out of the house, they always go back after a short while. Unfortunately, because my mom left very early in the morning, no one else was awake to open the gate for our dog when it came back home. It was only when my nephew was going to feed our dogs for lunch that he noticed that one of them was missing. It's been several days now and he still hasn't come home. I am heartbroken. 

I am hoping that our dog didn't suffer badly if anything did happen to him. Or if someone else captured him and took ownership of him, that they take good care of him. Either way, I will be praying for our lost dog.

No comments: