Monday, November 14, 2016

Minami Saki by Astoria

I learned about Minami Saki from my friend Mitch who said that she really loves this restaurant. When we celebrated our birthdays together this year, I came up with a few suggestions in the Ortigas area and of the ones I suggested, she picked this. We ordered a lot of food but my favorite that night was the Aburisushi 5 kinds (P895). This dish contains slightly burned sushi - tuna, salmon, eel, hamachi, and lapu-lapu - and is served with aburi sauce.

Aburisushi 5 kinds

This is on the expensive side but it is really, really good. Not only is it a visual feast, but each bite is an extravagant burst of flavor. My friend told me that the chef here used to be the chef at Inagiku. While I wouldn't eat here all the time, I will definitely revisit this place if only to enjoy this Aburisushi dish again.


Minami Saki by Astoria
https://www.facebook.com/minamisakibyastoria
G/F Astoria Plaza 15 J. Escriva Drive Ortigas Business District, Pasig, Philippines
Phone: 6871111 loc 8164/ 8165

Operating hours: 11:30AM - 2:30PM, 6:00PM - 10:30PM

No comments: