Sunday, March 06, 2016

[Boracay] Lemoni Cafe

I had breakfast in Lemoni Cafe the last time I was in Boracay in 2011 and I remember enjoying the food here. As such, I decided to pay this restaurant another visit. Lemoni Cafe is located right smack in the middle of D'Mall.   


I had a very late lunch on my second day in Boracay but even then, I still wasn't extremely hungry (maybe it was the heavy buffet breakfast combined with the fruit shakes I had). As such, I decided to get something a bit light and risotto seemed to fit the bill perfectly. I ordered the Grilled tiger prawns, spinach, coconut risotto (P650). This dish is on the expensive side of the menu since most other items were on the P300-500 but oh wow, it was so worth it! This was probably the best meal I had in my short stay in Boracay.


I didn't feel like having any dessert afterwards (and strangely enough, I didn't feel like having coffee either) but they do have a wide selection of cakes, pastries and other baked goodies. This place is also perfect for fans of breakfast food because they have an all-day breakfast section in their menu.


Apart from the food, what I love about this restaurant is the atmosphere, Two of its sides are open, giving it a very airy and inviting atmosphere. Its bright green and white color theme make the place feel more comfortable and refreshing. I will definitely visit this restaurant again the next time I am in Boracay.

No comments: