Friday, February 20, 2015

Dinner at Todd English

I met up with a couple of friends for afternoon coffee in SM Aura yesterday. We all went our separate ways at around 7pm. My plan was to buy a few items then head home but I figured that since I was already there, I might as well have dinner somewhere I had never eaten before. As such, I decided to go to Todd English Food Hall.

When I got there, there was a really long queue of people outside waiting to get a seat. I didn't really want to wait in line so I left but I then realized that there was a bar inside. I headed back and I asked if they had space at the bar for one person. Luckily, they did and I managed to get a seat immediately.

I ordered the T.E. Pork Chop (P440). My first thought as it was served: the portion size is huge!!

T.E. Pork Chop (P440)

I initially thought I couldn't eat all of it due to its size but it turned out I was quite hungry and I managed to eat all of it haha. This pork chop was really thick but despite its size, it was moist and succulent and well-cooked all the way through. I will definitely be visiting Todd English again in the future. If the rest of their food in terms of quality and portion size are anything like this pork chop, I will be a happy man. :)

No comments: