Thursday, February 19, 2015

Adarna closes its doors

Sad news for fans of this wonderful restaurant. Adarna Food and Culture served its last order a few weeks ago. I found out about this today when I was putting together restaurant suggestions since my friends and I are planning to meet up for dinner. I was looking for the Adarna website so I could recommend it to my friends when I saw on their facebook page that they closed last January 23. Here's a link to a touching post about their final service.

Such a shame I wasn't able to have one last meal there before it closed. My friends and I planned to have dinner there in December last year but conflicting schedules didn't permit us to meet up then. At least I did get to enjoy their food many times in the past. Here's a link to my blog post about Adarna Food and Culture. While it is sad that I won't be able to enjoy a meal here anymore, I am happy that I got to experience Adarna and enjoy the food there with my family and friends on many occasions.

No comments: