Sunday, June 09, 2013

Madness by Muse

This song is not very new - it was released late last year I think - but I've been listening to it a lot recently.
"Madness" sorta reminds me of the music from U2's Zooropa album that kinda mixed techno with rock.

The vocals on this song are very solid, especially from 3:43 to 4:03. Check it out:


video uploaded in youtube by BuJuR56

I want to perform this song live with a band. It's within my range and if I manage to sing it well, I think it will draw pretty positive reactions from the audience, even from those who don't know the song. Not sure if I will get a chance to do it, although I did tell one of my friends at work who performs with me in our office band that I want us to sing this in the next company event. Hopefully I get the chance.

No comments: