Tuesday, July 10, 2012

I won a phone! :)

I was getting ready for work when I got a phone call. I didn't recognize the number so for a couple of seconds, I was tempted not to pick up. But I figured it could be important so I answered anyway. Thankfully, I did. The person on the other end of the line told me I was I had just won a raffle. I didn't really understand what I won, and all I could hear was 'Beats Audio'. I figured I won some really cool earphones so I told the person I would be able to get my prize the next day.

So imagine my stunned surprise when they hand me this:


I said out loud, "It's a phone!" and told the person who gave me my raffle prize that "I thought I just won earphones!" She said that I won a phone that came with earphones LOL. I am now the owner of an HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio. I read a review online and my new phone seem to be pretty good. I obviously have to spend some time trying to figure out how to use it. :)


So now I have a smart phone. I'm not - or well, I wasn't - really a fan of touch screen phones because I like the idea of being able to text with one hand while not looking, but as I wrote almost a year ago, I have been meaning to replace my mobile phone. I guess this is the world's way of telling me I need to keep up with the times and advances in technology. :)

No comments: