Sunday, May 13, 2012

Klutz

I went to a volleyball game earlier today but I was about an hour late. When I got in the game, my reception was so awful that after the set, I asked a teammate to do some passing drills with me. So it definitely sucks that it was during this drill - and not during the game - that I twisted my ankle. Ugh! Now I have a badly swollen ankle and I'm having difficulty walking. I guess it didn't help that after my mishap, I still played 3 or 4 more sets. Plus, I participated in spiking practice that obviously required me to jump. Clearly, I'm the only one to blame for my current condition.

The last time I twisted my ankle like this, it was out of commission for about a week. That was during a basketball game that I played back in around 2004. I guess with all those added years, my recovery time now will take a bit longer LOL.

No comments: