Friday, December 19, 2014

Another milestone

Another milestone in my life as an online deal site addict LOL. I have now used my 400th voucher. Wow! It was a photobook discount voucher that allowed me to hit the 400 mark.

For the most part, I've been happy with my voucher purchases. However, it is inevitable that a few of the items I bought, I wasn't too happy with. One of the most disappointing things I purchased was an Anna doll (from Frozen). I just purchased it recently from Cashcashpinoy and the intent was for me to give it as a gift to my inaanak this Christmas. It looked good in the pictures and the discounted price was around P400 (original price was P600+ I think) but when I got it, I really didn't like it. The quality wasn't that good, the velcro that was meant to keep the skirt in place wasn't attached to the skirt well, and the fabric of the cloth looked quite cheap and flimsy. My immediate thought when I saw it: "there is no way that this item costs P400!" Ugh. Oh well. I told my friend about this and she said there is someone she knows who would be happy with it even if the quality isn't that great so I agreed to just give it to her.

Other notable purchase failures: Slim N Fit shirts (I was hoping that they could act like a girdle and make my belly look thinner LOL but no, they didn't work the way I needed them to) and a Swivel Sweeper which I purchased years ago but never opened and never used. That Swivel Sweeper wasn't a complete failure though since I just gave it recently as an exchange gift hahaha. I told my friend that she can just regift it. Makes me wonder many times it will be regifted or if it will ever be used at all. :)

No comments: