Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Wonderful night

Ah, the comfort of true, beautiful friendship. My friend Amy has been living abroad for more than a decade already and I hadn't seen her in years. That is, until last weekend. She came home to Manila for a few days and we made sure to catch up while she was here. The evening didn't start out that great though because on my drive to Eastwood along C5 late at night, I ran into horrendous traffic because there was a major accident on the bridge. This caused me to be an hour late. However, I did eventually make it and the rest of the way was great.

What's amazing about these kinds of friendships are that even if you don't see each other for years, when you finally do, you very easily pick up from where you left off. It's safe and happy and you just feel blessed. Hopefully the next time I see Amy again won't take as long.

No comments: