Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Pistachio Sans Rival from Delize

I promised myself last Christmas that I would try the Pistachio Sans Rival from Delize at some point soon. It took several months but I finally got to place an order for this highly rated dessert for my mom's birthday celebration.


The verdict: it definitely lived up to the hype. It has just the right ratio of butter icing and chewy meringue layers, and generous sprinkling of chopped pistachios gives this delicious dessert a unique twist. As is the case with any sans rival, though, the main difficulty in eating it is getting a slice without ruining the rest of the cake. :) (Make sure you use a serrated knife; a bread knife will definitely not work!)


The Pistachio Sans Rival from Delize costs P950 and you have to order it at least two days in advance.

Delize by Jill Sandique
Address: 33 Sunrise Drive, Cubao, Quezon City
Tel: 721-7022
Mobile: 0922-826-2673

No comments: