Monday, December 05, 2011

My trip to South Korea

My mom decided months back that she would take a trip to Korea - she had never been there before - and asked me if I wanted to go with her. I naturally agreed since I had been to Korea before but only on business and I didn't really get the chance to sight-see then. So about a month ago, we took a Cebu Pacific flight to Incheon to spend a weekend in Korea.

What made this trip very interesting was the fact that for both my mom and myself, this was our first autumn.



We were there for practically two days only (we arrived on Friday night and left on Monday morning so we could only go around on Saturday and Sunday) but we managed to do a whole lot in those two days. We spent most of our time in Seoul. Here are a few pics of the places we went to:

The Changdeokgung Palace...


and the Secret Garden (inside the palace),


Gwanghwamun Square,


Cheong-gye-cheon,


N Seoul Tower,


and Chinatown in Incheon.


I'll be posting our Korean adventure in the next few blog posts.

No comments: