Thursday, October 29, 2015

My car got screwed

Last week, my friends noticed that one of my car's rear tires seemed a bit deflated. I thought it just needed some air but upon closer inspection, they noticed a screw stuck in the tire. Yikes!

This screw was lodged in the rear tire of my car.

I had air pumped into the tire to fully inflate it and it didn't seem like the pressure in my tire was dropping rapidly so I was still able to drive home, I decided to just worry about getting my car sorted out the next day. However, when I checked my tire the next morning, it didn't look like it lost any air. Wow! I guess the screw punctured my tire in a way that it also prevented air from leaking out. I actually managed to drive this entire week without having to have my tire fixed. Obviously, I didn't want to keep things as they were for much longer so I finally got to have my tire vulcanized early today. Feels a lot better driving now.

No comments: