Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Cleaning my kitchen

The other day, I was having a late night meal so I went to my cupboard to get a plate. As soon as I opened the cupboard door, I saw a roach. Damn! It was a small one, but it was still in my cupboard. I pulled out my Baygon and sprayed into my cupboard. To be on the safe side - I mean, when you have one roach, you might have a few more crawling around - I decided to spray my whole kitchen.

So clearly, I now had to clean up all of my kitchen surfaces, not only to get rid of any remaining insecticide, but also to disinfect any potential places where roaches may have crawled on. Aside from that, I also had to rewash all my dinnerware and silverware. Thankfully, we had a long weekend. It gave me enough time to clean everything up.

I now need to make sure I do a better job of keeping my place trash-free and my sink clean. I probably should have my place undergo pest-control every so often, too.

No comments: