Monday, March 12, 2012

Regular Rack of Ribs for half the price

I am soooo loving deal sites. A few months ago, I purchased a couple of P1000 Tony Roma's vouchers from Metrodeal for only P500 each (50% off). Given that I love this resto but don't eat here very often because it is quite expensive, I made sure I used them both before they expired on March 14. In each trip I took, I got a regular slab of ribs - and mind you, a regular slab is more than enough to fill your stomach - and refillable soft drinks. I ordered the Carolina Honey ribs on my first trip there and I got the original ribs on my second. I can't recall the last time I visited Tony Roma's prior to these two visits but the ribs here are really, really good! The funny thing is that on my second trip, practically every other patron there was using a discount voucher. I wonder if they made any money with this deal. I hope they did; that way, they may open a similar one in the future.

No comments: