Monday, February 20, 2012

Starbucks free upsize

You know those little coupons that come with the Starbucks planner that you get for free once you collect enough stickers from coffee purchase? Well, I've gotten a planner from Starbucks every year since it first came out, but it was only this February that I finally got to use one of those coupons LOL. I got a free upsize, converting my Cafe Mocha from tall to grande! (Not a huge deal, really, since it's 'just' a P15 difference in price, but hey, I'll take it.

I've looked through the rest of the coupons and I can certainly use a few of them. The different freebies are valid on different months though so it's important to remember when to use which one. Hopefully I don't forget. Of course, I do have a planner, so I should just mark down some coupon-use reminders there. :)

No comments: