Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Time to get a Starbucks planner?

Every year since Starbucks started its Christmas drink promo, I have always gotten a Starbucks planner. In fact, I have always managed to get two or more planners, and I give the others to my family and friends.

I just got my promo card, and the difference this year is that you don't need to purchase Christmas drinks to get a planner. You can keep ordering your usual drink and just collect more stamps - you need 23 stamps of any drink to get a planner, but if you order Christmas drinks, you only need 17 (a combination of 9 Christmas drinks and 8 normal ones).

I'm not as big a fan of the Christmas drinks as some other people so I'll be taking the 23-stamp route. It'll take a lot longer to complete, and with the promo running until January 8 2012, I need to buy a couple of Starbucks every week to get a planner. Which will be a stretch because I don't drink as much Starbucks now as I used to. I haven't seen the planner yet though. Maybe I should check it out first to figure out whether or not I want to get one.

No comments: