Monday, February 21, 2011

Attack of the body... wash?

I have gotten a few bottles of body wash over the last couple of years, usually as Christmas gifts. I realized I had five bottles already but I always felt it was such a hassle to use. That is, until my friend told me that I should use a luffa sponge. When he told me that, I was like, that is so obvious, why didn't I think of that before? LOL So one day during the Christmas break last year, I headed to Body Shop to look for luffa. I ended up getting what apparently is called a bath lily haha. This is what it looks like:

Photo from the Body Shop USA website.

Over the last few months, I've been using my bath lily with my body washes. I've finally consumed one of the five and I've almost fully used up the second one. I reckon I might be able to get to the end of the year before I use up the remaining bottles I have. Cool. At least I get to save on soap. :)

No comments: